Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1st grade...here we come!!

Masen is officially a "1st grader!" He had his Kindergarten graduation last Thursday and I'm attaching some pics from the big event. Unfortunately, our camera is not the best camera in the world, so I didn't get many good ones of the actual ceremony....buying a new camera is on my list before this baby is born!! Masen had such a great year in Kindergarten! He LOVES going to school (which we are definitely happy about) and will miss all of his friends over the summer. Luckily his best buddy, Brady, lives right behind us, so he'll still get to see him a lot. I thought I would shed a lot more tears, but I was a little busy trying to figure the stinkin' camera out and didn't really have time to cry. I just can't believe that he's already moving on to 1st grade...time goes by sooooo fast!! Daws will be starting Preschool in the Fall too, and he is VERY excited to be able to get his own backpack. I hope everyone has a safe and fun summer!! We'll be sure to post pics of our fun adventures.

Dad, Mom and Masen (and baby sister, obviously by the size of my belly) on graduation day.

Masen's teacher, Mrs. Brous, was so great!! He's really going to miss her next year.


The "two amigos," Brady and Masen.


Masen performing one of his graduation songs at the program. It was about moving on to 1st grade :).





No comments: