Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Monday, June 29, 2009

Belly pics and more...

I've had a lot of requests for "belly pics" lately....so here you go. As you can see our baby girl is growing fast!! Can't believe we only have 8 weeks to go (hopefully less) until we get to meet our daughter. I have to admit that this pregnancy is wearing me out -- or maybe it's my boys that are wearing me out.....either way, I can tell I'm nearing the end. I'm thinking our daughter may turn out to be an acrobat, at least she loves doing somersaults in my belly! I love being able to feel the movements during pregnacy, probably my favorite part. The room is pretty much ready --thanks to my wonderful husband --and we're preparing for her arrival. We're still looking for a new pediatrician and need to decide on a name though. Hopefully we can agree on a name this time!!

I'm including some pics of our recent trip to Aunt Molly and Uncle Damon's pool. The boys are having a lot of fun swimming. With this heat, we like to go as much as possible. I can only imagine what August is going to be like....



Jen - 32 weeks pregnant!

Masen swimming like a "fish"

Dawson and Uncle Damon havin' fun!






2 comments:

Morgan said...

You look great Jen! 32 weeks has gone by fast!

Stephanie said...

Hey Jen - loved hanging out with you last week. Also - I have a real good friend that will be a doc at Gardner Pediatrics I think...Dr. Kevin Punswick. Shawn and I are really good friend with them - they have 3 kids and prego with 4th. Let me know if you are interested in meeting him - I think he is starting out there in late July.
hang in there with the heat!
steph