Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Monday, October 13, 2008

Leaving a 2 year old unattended with markers...

So, last night as I was getting ready to give the boys baths - I found this....






This last one is my favorite - does that look like a remorseful boy, or what!?!

Dawson apparently was given markers (by his big brother, of course). He seriously, was only in his room for about 10 seconds and this is what happened! I couldn't help but laugh at what I saw! He told me that he had "tattoos" on his arms. This just goes to show you the destruction that can be done when leaving a 2 year old unattended for ANY amount of time! At least he didn't write on the carpet or walls - I may not have laughed as much had he done that. After scrubing and scrubing in the bathtub, the marker still didn't all come off, so I guess he'll be able to wear his "tattoos" a little longer :).
Hope everyone has a great week and this brightens your day a little!