Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Thursday, October 9, 2008

What Goes on when Mommy is away...

I was going through our pictures today and ran across some videos that Josh took when he was home with the boys after Dawson was born. Josh was a teacher for several years, so he was able to stay home in the summers - I still had to work, unfortunately. Anyways, I hope you get a good laugh out of them as I did. It's amazing what goes on when Mommy is away....

This first one is a video of Masen "golfing" in our kitchen...hopefully Josh tried to help him improve his golf swing - you'll see what I mean when you watch this!

This next one is a video of Dawson sitting on Josh's lap - I hope he finally fed the poor child! It was probably a good thing that I didn't find these videos until almost 3 years later :).

I

No comments: