Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 weeks to go...

I'm excited to announce that our daughter will be born on Tuesday, August 25th (if not sooner). I talked to my doctor yesterday and asked her if she would be willing to induce me on my due date - which is actually the 26th...This is my Grandma Karen's birthday and I thought that it would be really neat to give her a birthday buddy. Unfortunately, my doctor doesn't work on Wednesdays-- and I'd really like her to make it to the delivery. So - she has agreed to induce me on the 25th instead, which means that there is an end in sight for me!! Not that I haven't enjoyed my pregnancy, but we are pretty anxious to meet our daughter/sister. We finally agreed on a name, although Josh is insisting that we keep it a surprise until she arrives :).

Now I just got to get movin' on the long list of things that I have to do to prepare. The boys are getting really excited. In fact, when Dawson was watching her move in my belly the other day, he said that he thinks "she wants to come out." Both of the boys have also agreed to feed her and change her diapers too!! What big helpers they will be for Josh and I. We are truly blessed to have our wonderful children and thank everyone for your love, support, and prayers - as always!! We'll be sure to post pics of the big event.

No comments: