Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Feeling old!!!

I don't know why, but today I'm really feeling old! I'm not asking for a pitty-party, but sometimes when I get to thinking about "old times," I just feel that life has gone so fast for me and sometimes I wish I could turn back time. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change my life for the world, but sometimes, just sometimes, I wonder how I got to where I am today - SO FAST!!! Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me? A lot of people tell me that I'm crazy for saying that I would go back to my high school, or college, years in a flash if I could...I guess I am just fortunate to have had many wonderful experiences during those eras of my life. I'm looking forward to the future too - who knows what my life will be like 10 years from now. I do know that I'm going to try harder to make an effort to enjoying "every second" that I can from now on. And I'm going to try harder to capture those wonderful memories and times in my life so that I can continue to reminisce about all of the amazing things that I have shared with those I love! Thanks to all of you for being a part of my life experiences. It's been a fun ride!!

No comments: