Our Family of Five

Our Family of Five

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Baby is turning 3!!!

I can't believe that my baby is turning 3 tomorrow!!! I seems like just yesterday that we were at the hospital awaiting the arrival of Dawson. I remember how uncomfortable I was that last few weeks - I even thought his elbow broke a few of my ribs towards the end! He was a big boy - weighing in at 8 lbs 9 oz (did I mention that he was a week early???). And he outweighed Masen by a whole pound! He was due on Christmas day, but my doctor was kind enough to induce me a week early (I don't think she wanted to be working on Christmas).

For those of you who have kids, you know the anticipation that occurs during the last few days. The wonder of what, or who, this baby will look like and will I be able to do the whole sleep deprivation thing again...well - we did it just fine and looking back I can say that I don't really remember the whole sleep deprivation thing. So for those of you who are currently expecting - it flies by, so don't worry!

I'm so proud of Dawson (and Masen, of course)! I feel blessed to be their mother and to have the best man ever to be the father of my children. Crap, there I go getting sappy :(. I'm sure I'll shed a few tears tomorrow and evenmore as the years go on. Enjoy the pics below and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWS!!!


Here I am in the delivery room, just before getting induced. I sure look happy then, but that was b/c I hadn't had any contractions yet!




Proud parents!!! And yes, I'd like to say that I've lost the double chin since then :).

Check-out those chubby cheeks! We thought he looked like a little chipmunk.

Can't believe how big he is now (he is only 2 lbs shy of outweighing his brother - who is 3 years older than him). I think Dawson gets the award for the child whos looks have changed the most since birth!





1 comment:

Morgan said...

Those are some great photos! It's different to see you pregnant in that picture!

I really like the family photo of you 4! What a great shot!!!